Organiser: European Institutions
From 10:00 to 12:00
After a short introduction from the EASME (Executive Agency for Small and Medium Enterprises), this webinar will hear from several presenters:
- Policy context and priorities from DG ENER
- “How to structure the dialogue on sustainable energy finance: experience and prospects from the SEI Forums initiative”, Kamila Paquel, EASME
- SEFIPA - Sustainable Energy Financing Platform in Austria, Katharina Muner-Sammer, ÖGUT
- EnerInvest - Spanish platform for sustainable energy financing, Fernando Garcia Gutierrez, Deloitte
- Funding opportunities under H2020 to support the development of National Financing Platforms, Christophe Milin, EASME
After these presentations, time will be allowed for questions and answers.
The webinar will be conducted in English and will be moderated by Christophe Milin from the Executive Agency for Small and Medium Enterprises.